Throughout education systems across the nation there are many different set backs within each school. For instance the teachers actual skill in getting the information across to students. There are some teachers that I question, "Why did you get hired?" They think they're doing everything correctly and exceeding in their job, but the students think otherwise. There are teachers that will dedicate all their time to each student to make sure everyone is successful, and then you have the lazy, boring, and unenthusiastic teachers who just seem to hate their job. If I were a teacher, and knew that a child had to sit at a desk for 90 minutes, I would make it as entertaining as possible. I just can't stand the teachers that don't like what they do. I have to be with you for a whole year and I don't want to take a bad grade when it's not my fault.
Some strengths in public education are the students. Yes, every school has their kids who just don't try, but then you have those that excel and are striving for something. When you are given a lazy teacher who doesn't care, some students actually take charge and begin to help other students be successful as well. They would hate to see such a bright student not getting the grade he or she deserves, it's not fair. Each children are beginning to step up and take control and learn how to be successful on their own.
No comments:
Post a Comment